Costa Rican Sunset

Friday, October 17, 2008

OMG My BFF!!!

I love her so much, and you do too even though you don't know it yet. My BFF Kate is the most bestest friend ever and the world's greatest blogger/writer ever! I love her so! Oh wait, I already said that. I am not the worlds greatest blogger/writer ever...bear with me (is it spelled bear)?

I didn't have much to say tonight that stayed out of the personal, but THEN Kate tipped me off! Are you getting how cool she is yet? Check it out...Kate says in her latest blog...

The grocery issue has been resolved. I left the grocery receipt out for Brian’s review and told him my mom and Helen pay at least $120 each week for groceries (and sometimes still run out of food) so I think he’s coming around to the notion that food is costly. Vindication!I think I’m finally tired of Amy’s burritos. Too much of a good thing. I guess.And who else is bored by Grey’s Anatomy? Can something interesting happen? Pretty please? Grazie.Tomorrow I carve pumpkins!Happy weekend!

So! No biggie Wade, tell your man we spend the same as mom and Helen, not that it makes it much better, but I think that is exactly the norm right now depression looming and all. I have no idea what Amy's burritos are, but I can fully understand getting tired of anything in that store aisle at this point...I need not say more because I don't want to piss off some Head's that have no idea where I am coming from. Just know that I know that stuff has a tendency to get old after a while.

T.V. I love it so! Not Grey's though, yuck! So far this season I am once again addicted to Ghost Whisperer, and Numbers (I am a forever sucker for the repeated algorithm). For the new stuff, I am totally diggin on The Mentalist (hotty Mchotty) and The Ex List. I am NOT a fan of the new 90210, that sh&% is confusing as all get out and they should have just left well enough alone. Am I right? Are we going to split hair's?

Pumpkins, yes, I believe this is the perfect weekend for carving Head...carve it up! We'll have to exchange picks to see how they all came out! Love you to bits!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm famous! Woot! ;)