Costa Rican Sunset

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Greatest Scent Ever!

My mother had a candle burning on her mantle last week that smelled so heavenly I needed to have it. A true mom, she, unbeknown to me, stuck the candle in my daughter's diaper bag as a gift! I was so happy to have found the hidden candle when I got home. I have been burning it ever since and loving all of the candles aroma therapy! Whitebarn Cinnamon Vanilla! So yummy scrumptious I must order a million more so I will always have this scent!

Here is where it gets a little tricky, can't find the scent online and Bath and Body Works, so I am hoping after I call a few stores around G-bury...I will find my lovely candle! Wish me luck!

Not much else to mention, things are going very well and have improved. However, we are chanting the, "one day at a time" mantra and I don't intend to forget it! Confused? Yeah, I know! Me too.

1 comment:

Fran Babij said...

OOOOhhhhhhhhh......never smelled that scent, but it sounds wondrful! Glad to hear things are a least to the one day at a time phase...hoping for the very best for you. Love you!