Costa Rican Sunset

Monday, October 13, 2008

Introduction To The Positive

Right now I am in the midst of some major changes in my life. These changes not only require tremendous strength on my part, but also a serious amount of focus on the positive to shut out all of the negative. Without boring you all with the details, I thought blogging about things I like, stuff that keeps me happy, motivated and most importantly going forward, would be a great idea! So, welcome to the beginning of my positive blog!

I spent my evening online surfing around, mainly t.v. schedules for the latest Halloween happenings (I am a huge fan of Halloween, horror movies and the like). Here are some links if you are also as big a fan as I am, www.scifi.com, www.amctv.com, www.fearnet.com, and www.tvguide.com .

Oh, I also became a member of Yahoo Answers! My nickname is Elar and I am still setting up the security settings, but see if you can find me in there!

One question: What is the deal with the Duggers??? Could someone please tie that woman's tubes! 17 and counting! I saw a show one time where a dog had too many litters and her uterus was so shot and stretched out, they had to remove it. That is all I am going to say about that!

3 comments:

Fran Babij said...

You go girl! I love you and I'll be here for you and try to help you stay as positive as possible! (((hugs)))

Fran Babij said...

Ok, SERIOUSLY.....I JUST figured out the name! LOL...I should know by now. Very creative chicadee! :)

Unknown said...

Fran, you should ask Erika when she came up with "Tucitcennoc"!

Love you, Head!