Costa Rican Sunset

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nog It Up!

I feel obligated to have a positive jot because Christmas is right around the corner, and well, it seems like the right thing to do. And so...

My BFF Head Wade loves her some Hood Golden EggNog. Unfortunately because the mid-west is dumb she is unable to enjoy her Nog until she comes home to the great snowy abyss of Tucitcennoc.

I happen to have some Hood Golden EggNog in my fridge at this very moment, and soon will be enjoying a glass while reading Forever Odd before the library sends out it's Hench men to gather what is rightfully theirs. (I don't go out in the snow, and since it won't STOP snowing...well you get the point).

Before the next storm dumps another expected foot of snow on us tonight, I would just like to say I am grateful that this state sells Hood Golden EggNog!
Positive blog complete!

1 comment:

Fran Babij said...

Hey Girl,
I just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you and your blog over at my blog. Please swing by and pick it up.
God Bless,
Fran
http://franbabij.blogspot.com/2010/02/sugar-bowl.html