Costa Rican Sunset

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine!

I have a lot running through my mind this morning. I need to get this swarm on paper before it recesses to the back of my foggy under worked brain!

-Start dinner in crock pot so Nick has something to eat when he gets home
- Get Karis to my mother by 11:00 so she can go meet Santa at the mall.
- Shower, dress and go to different restaurants around town looking for P/T work
- Run in Barnes & Noble to look at cookbooks for Christmas present and possibly start a list for people who don't know what to get me. (Pick up address book)
- Dr. appointment at 1:45.
- Grab Karis after she wakes up from nap at mom's


My days are pretty jammed and I really hate the comments about being home all day and having plenty of time! Let me tell you, if you are a stay at home parent I understand that you have less time than someone who works 40 hours a week! I REALLY love the comment about finding a job and why hasn't that happened yet! OK, sure, my day starts at 6:00 every morning, I find about 30 minutes right about now to search for a position then it's whoosh off to crazy land I go!

Enough ranting! I have to go run a household, take care of a two year old, find a job and maybe have a little time to shower before 8:00 tonight!

No comments: